How does Brexit affect to UK Nationals living in Spain?

main banner

During the last year, we have received a large increase of enquiries regarding British citizens wanting to apply for Residency in Spain. Some of the rel­ev­ant local authorities cur­rently have arrears for residence appointments to such an extent that some are no longer providing appointments due to the avalanche of applications from British citizens. 

If you are strug­gling to find Eng­lish- speak­ing solicitor to provide legal advice on how to obtain residency in Spain, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a no obligation consultation.

You can also find plenty information if you refer to the GOV.UK website, that is constantly updated collecting the latest news.

If you are Resident spending more than 183 days per year in Spain, then the advice of the British Consulate is that you should get your Residencia and your padrón (being registered on the electoral roll) now. We can help you with this. 

× How can I help you?.